MEH reserves the right to change this policy from time to time. Please check back on this page to see if we have made any changes.
What we may collect
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and phone numbers
- Information such as home address, postcode, preferences and interests
- Information relating to celebrations, events or other occurrences
- Other information as provided by you
How we use the information you provide
- We use this information to understand your requirements so that we can provide you with the information and service you require. Specifically, we use the information for
- Internal records
- To improve our products and services.
- To send you promotional emails to the email address provided on products, offers or other information that we think you may be interested in
- For market research purposes.
We will not sell your information to any third party
Do we disclose you information?
We will not disclose your information to third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes. However, we may disclose your information to the following entities:
- Service Providers. We may disclose your information to companies that provide services for or on our behalf, such as companies that help with deliveries, installations, service delivery or that send emails on our behalf. These entities are limited in their ability to use your information for purposes other than providing services for us.
- Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties:
- to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process (such as a court order);
- to verify eligibility for certain services that we provide (such as the QBR scheme); and
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Moreton Hire, or any of our respective business partners, service providers or customers.
Security (Cyber Space)
We strive to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be totally secure, however we will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us so we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
Cookies (not the ones you eat)
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. These cookies cannot damage files, nor can they read information from the hard drive of a computer. Cookies help provide our visitors with a personalised online experience in the following ways:
(a) They ensure visitors are provided with the appropriate frames and content
(b) They ensure visitors obtain the information requested
(c) They help us deliver communications that are relevant and targeted to our visitors’ interests
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
All of the information and material contained in this web site is subject to copyright which is owned by MEH Event Hire unless stated otherwise.
Users of this site may download information for their own reference, but no part of this site may be copied, reproduced, adapted or transmitted in any form by any process for any commercial purpose without the written consent of MEH or as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
This site has been established by MEH Event Hire to provide its customers with general information about us and the services we provide. The information is intended for general use only and nothing on this site constitutes an offer to enter into a legally binding contract.
The information contained in this site may not be entirely accurate or complete. Except as required by law.
MEH Event Hire will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation contained in this site. Any links provided to other sites are for convenience only and we will not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred as a result of accessing those other sites.
The services available from Meh Event Hire described in this site may be withdrawn or varied at any time without notice. Please also refer to our Terms and Conditions